Friday, July 16, 2010
It's Been One Week
It is hard to believe that we have been in harrisburg, PA for a full week. As we have settled in, let me give you a recap of our week.
* Sore muscles from loading the trucks in 100 degree heat in Van Wert, Ohio. (Thanks to all who helped)
* Cramps as we sit all day driving to Harrisburg
* Overwhelmed by people helping unload the truck in Harrisburg
* Moving furnitre and unpacking
* Grocery Shopping and finding our way as we make 20 trips to the various stores...
* Relaxing by the pool...(it's not all work and no play)
* Learning the culture of a new area
* First exponential church.tv staff meeting
***LOVING HARRISBURG AN SEEING IT AS OUR MISSION FIELD
Our family has loved our first week in Harrisburg. As we go places (the grocery store, mall, lowes, farmers market)we see around us people who need a relationship with Christ. Keep us in your prayers as we seek to bring "up there, down here."