Friday, April 3, 2009

American Idol Moment

Last night I was watching American Idol (thanks to my DVR). One of the judges, Paula Abduhl, made a comment after one of the contestants performances. She said "Genius is not meeting expectations but shattering them." When she made this comment it started my mind thinking. Will my life be seen as just meeting expectations? Will others view my life as just meeting expectations?

My mind went to a verse, Ephesians 3:20 (ESV) 20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us. The ability to live a life of genius, lies in our the source of our strength. I pray that each day God will accomplish more than I can ever imagine through my life. I pray that God will allow me to not only meet expectations but shatter them. LIVE A LIFE OF GENIUS!

1 comment: